1. The administrator of personal data collected through the boccahome.pl online store is BOCCA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000686626, NIP: 6793153315, REGON: 367817461, share capital: PLN 5,000.00, place of business and address for service: Plac Na Groblach 17/15, 31-101 Kraków, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: + 48606478435, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being also the "Service Provider".
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes the personal data of the boccahome.pl Shop Users in the case of:
a) registering an Account in the Store in order to create an individual account and manage this Account, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Regulations of the Store),
b) placing an order in the Store, in order to perform a sales contract, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the sales contract),
c) subscribing to the Newsletter to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. In case of:
a) Accounts The Customer provides:
• First name and last name,
• E-mail adress.
b) Orders The Customer provides:
• First name and last name,
• E-mail adress,
• Phone number,
c) The Customer provides the Newsletter
• First name and last name,
• e-mail adress.
3. PERIOD OF ARCHIVING PERSONAL DATA. The Users' personal data are stored by the Administrator:
a) if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to business activity - three years.
b) in the event that the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revoking the consent for a period of time corresponding to the limitation period of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to business activity - three years.
4. While using the Store, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser, access time, type of operating system.
5. After expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making phone calls for direct marketing - respectively in connection with art. 10 paragraph 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 section 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law, including those managed as a result of profiling, provided that the Service Recipient has given appropriate consent.
6. Navigation Users may also collect navigation data, including information about links and references in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken in the Store. The legal basis for this type of activity is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
7. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
8. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the Service Recipient agrees to it pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be to assign a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about them or to analyze or predict their preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
9. The Administrator uses special diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
a) processed in accordance with the law,
b) collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that enables identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal data of the Service Users is provided to service providers used by the Administrator when running the Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processors) or define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
2. The Users' personal data are stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO OWN CONTENT AND CORRECTION
1. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal grounds for the Customer's request:
a) Access to data - art. 15 GDPR.
b) Correction of data - art. 16 GDPR.
c) Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) - art. 17 GDPR.
d) Restriction of processing - art. 18 GDPR.
e) Data transfer - art. 20 GDPR.
f) Opposition - art. 21 GDPR
g) Withdrawal of consent - art. 7 item 3 GDPR.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2 you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In the event that the Service Recipient has the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to fulfill the request within a month, he will fulfill it within the next two months informing the Client in advance within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
5. In the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
2. The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Store's website. The "cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
3. The site uses two types of "cookies": "session" and "permanent".
a) "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Service Recipient's device until logging out (leaving the site).
b) "Permanent" "cookies" are stored on the Service Recipient's device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the Service Recipient.
4. The administrator uses his own cookies to better understand how Customers interact with the content of the page. The files collect information on the manner of using the website by the Service Recipient, the type of page from which the Service Recipient was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient's visit on the website. This information does not register specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
5. The administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA).
6. The Service Recipient has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by first selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings.
1.The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .
2. The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.